This Fall I will be providing an important new lecture to school parent groups called:
IT’S TIME TO TALK: Parenting in the age of technology
This will be a unique and interactive discussion with parents. Parents will have the opportunity to learn about and discuss the following:
- The connection between technology use and mental health
- How much screen time is too much
- The link between ADHD and Tech overload
- Strategies to help your child lower his/her anxiety
- How much sleep is acceptable for your overscheduled child
- Creating leaders not followers
- Your role as a parent
………… And much more!!
I am getting more calls than ever from parents with children suffering from anxiety, depression and behavioral issues. What parents don’t understand is that the cause of these issues is the countless hours (8 or more hours per day) they spend plugged-into their smart phones, computers, video games and ipads. Their brains are literally being re-wired and the result is an inability to cope with “real” life issues. This lecture will cover all of this and will include lot’s of real cases I’ve dealt with. Please spread the word.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the flyer for this important lecture.